Women of Distinction
The courge in covid
PLEASE NOTE: Nominations for the 2022 awards will be accepted until 11:59 P.M. April 1, 2022. We apologize but we are unable to accommodate submissions beyond this date.
- One complete copy of the nomination package is required, and must be submitted by the deadline (11:59 P.M. on April 1, 2022) in order to be eligible.
- Nominees can be nominated in only one category.
- A nominee can be re-nominated in any future year but may only receive a Women of Distinction award once. Should the nominator wish to use a past nomination, a request may be made to YWCA Cambridge to avoid filling out the form again.
- Generally, a single recipient is awarded in each category and the Selection Committee reserves the right to withhold an award in any category.
- Nominees MUST live and/or work in Cambridge and North Dumfries but may have made their contributions to communities within or beyond the these borders;
- Nominees must NOT be a current member of YWCA Cambridge’s Board of Directors, employee of YWCA Cambridge or member of the Women of Distinction Selection Committee.
- Nominees must support the mission and values of YWCA Cambridge and consent to be nominated.
- If nominating a group, please include contact details below for one member of the group that will be the main point of contact
- We highly recommend that you record your application information on a Word or text document before submission.
This will allow you to have a backup copy of the information you have submitted with the application. The information can then be pasted into the form below.
- Completed packages must be received by by 11:59 P.M on April 1, 2022.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Women of Distinction Selection Committee, who will choose the award recipient in each category based on the submitted information only. Please be thorough and factual in your submission.
- The Committee reserves the right to change the chosen category if they judge, based on the materials provided, a nominee is better suited for another category.
- All nomination packages will be treated in strict confidence.
Celebrating Courage In Covid
Get In Touch
Have a Question Or Need Assistance?
If you have a question about YWCA Cambridge, our programs or events, or simply want to get involved, please give us a call or send us an email.
Address: 55 Dickson Street, Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 7A5
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday & holidays: closed
Tel: +1 (519) 267-6444