While Tahani Aburaneh’s face might look familiar, her personal story of triumph and tenacity is gonna blow. your. mind. Here’s a sneak peek into her world!
1. In moments of self-doubt or adversity, how do you build yourself back up again?
Thinking about all the great things that are going well in my life as of that moment. I sit and go though all the things I am grateful for in my life. The energy changes, and it does not feel as horrible as it was before my gratitude journaling.
2. Has learning from a mistake ever led you to success?
EVERY single time..NO such a thing as a mistake. Mistakes are ways of our plans not working out. We change direction and look for other ways that will work out.
3. What’s your personal or professional motto?
Just Do It. Like Nike Says.
4. What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?
Build on your success with one step at a time OR how do you eat and elephant. one bit at a time.
5. Name the biggest overall lesson you’ve learned about leadership.
Don’t look for it. BE IT. It starts with leading your self first and then others will follow your leadership
6. What do you have to say about the importance of women supporting other women?
It’s a duty, a must, and not an option.