Brevity is bold in the hands of Lorelei Williams. This powerhouse woman has an amazing story to tell: hear it first hand at our first inaugural She Talks event on May 1!
1. In moments of self-doubt or adversity, how do you build yourself back up again?
I pray a lot and remember who I’m doing the work for.
2. What does the world need more of? Less of?
More love and less ego.
3. What’s the best piece of advice you ever received?
Don’t worry about what all those people say about you. Just keep being you. This is you and your family’s truth.
4. Name the biggest overall lesson you’ve learned about leadership.
When you put yourself out there people will try to bring you down. You need to have a good support system to get you through those hard times.
5. Name a woman (past or present) whom you think is a great role model for girls
10. What do you have to say about the importance of women supporting other women?
The importance of women supporting women is very powerful! The one good thing that came out of Donald Trump becoming President is all the women that came together around the world to protest against him.
Lorelei founded Butterflies in Spirit (a dance troupe) to help families of missing and murdered Aboriginal women and girls.